What a beautiful way to start 2018!
Thanks to Jamiejabber for nominating me this award and of course I am more excited because this nomination I have got in the 1st day of the New Year where my resolution is to be more serious about my blogging life.
Check out her amazing blog, where she is very true of describing different facts of life, relating to her personal life which will give you a lot of emotions while reading and definitely you will spend a quality time reading.
FAVORITE BLOG:Beat around the Blush
I Love the way she presents her topics and of course the choice of topic also matches my taste. Presentation is a big factor to attract readers and she has done that really well.
10 Random facts about me:
- Biriyani is my favorite food
- I am a very emotional person
- I am a doctor but my passion is playing with colors
- Purple is my favorite color, recently I am in love with Emerald green
- I love to travel and that is something I never get tired of
- I really want to visit India. I don’t know if it will ever happen
- Friday is the favorite day of the week
- I want to get a big bunch or Red roses and do a lot of photo shoot which never happened
- I still love teddy bear
- I love to dream so big !
The questions that I am supposed to answer which I got from JamieJabber
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your go to hair style?
- messy hair
- what’s your favorite hair product?
- Wonder oil
- What’s you favorite book?
- Books are not my favorite
- Whats your staple make up product?
- What is one thing you cant live without?
- My mobile telephone
- Whats your favorite holiday?
- Summer holiday in any island
- What’s your favorite creative thing to do?
- Painting on canvas
- How many siblings do you have?
- 2 sisters
- What is your favorite drink?
- Red beet smoothie
My Blog Nominations
The questions for the people that I nominated:
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite place to hangout with friends?
- what’s your favorite face foundation?
- What’s you favorite place for holiday?
- Whats your hobby?
- What is your most favorite blog post among all your posts?
- What is the thing in a human character that annoys you the most?
- What is your favorite color in terms of dress selection ?
- Favorite brand for bags?
- Favorite dish you like cooking?
I can’t wait to read your answers!
Now This part below I am copying from Jamie as because this is a general information for all.
The Liebster Award is:
An award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so others (and me) can check out your answers!