Summer is officially here and now it is time to totally jump into summer makeup and get up while it lasts. for many of you who live in a warm green country it may sound wired to see how much happy I am these days about sun and summer but I promise you that if you live in a country like Sweden for two years, you will definitely understand my feelings. In my first year life of Sweden I was so surprised to see how people celebrate summer here but now I totally get it.
Now let’s jump into the Makeup part! Today I am going to share with you a very easy make up tutorial which you can easily do both during Spring and Summer. It is a very simple natural looking make up where you will glow like a queen yet look very natural.
So enjoy watching the video below where I am showing you the tutorial including all products:
1.In this video you can see that I have moisturized my face with my favorite moisturizer by Embryolisse Laboratories. This look I have created for evening so I did not put any SPF containing product but you can totally transform it to a day time look by just adding some SPF containing primer or foundation.
2.As foundation I applied Hourglass|Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick because it is light weight, long lasting and gives my skin the perfect glow. My shade is Amber.
3.For eye make up I have used my favorite chocolate bar palette by Too Faced. This palette has gold, browns and bronze shades which I think totally goes for a glowing make up. I love wearing this kind of shades during all summer. I feel like it gives my eyes more natural contoured look with a little pop of brightness. Coating lashes with any favorite mascara is good. I do not prefer falsies much with this kind of soft make up but it is your choice. I think coating natural lashes with mascara is more attractive with this look in my opinion. To line my eyes I love gel liner the most just because it is easy to apply, matte finish and long lasting. Bobbi brown, Mac both are my favorite brands for gel liner. I had one from Maybelline but that dried out very fast in the pot so that is not my favorite.
4. I love my brow pomade my ABH so much , just because it gives a very natural long lasting effect and of course setting eyebrows with gel defines it so much more and helps the brow to stay in place.
5. Contouring is always essential for defining facial structures. Whether it is a glam make up or simple one , contouring is always essential to me! ABH contour palette from medium to dark is my go to as it is matches my skin tone so well and provides to create a natural contoured look.
6. To set make up I used to love only my Laura Mercier powder all the time which is still my favorite. But I am happy that I found an alternative which I equally love and that is the banana powder by Beauty Bakerie.
7.I have used my ABH SunDipped highligter and I mixed all shades because it gives a perfect desired glow. There are so many different highlighters that are gorgeous but this one lasts all day in my face and also gives my desired summer glow in my skin tone.
8.For summer I prefer more the liquid or cream blushes as they lasts longer. These days I am so much fan of my liquid blush by NARS in the shade HOT TIN ROOF. I love the peachy pinch in my summer cheeks.
9. Lipsticks are my favorite part of makeup! During summer I prefer light color , nude lips more. Though I am not so much of a lip gloss fan but during summer I feel like it makes the make up look more attractive. The only favorite lip gloss that I feel like suits me the most is the Fenty Beauty lip gloss , the 1st one that came out and was hyped is totally worth the hype. To intensify a little bit I applied the shade Spice by ABH underneath my gloss.
10. Finally set everything with spray ! I always talk about two of my favorite sprays which are Urban Decay All Nighter make up setting spray and the one from Glamglow. These days I am using Glamglow more , I don’t know why I love it so much. It does it’s work nicely and I loved the packaging.
That is all about a very easy glowing make up ! I hope you guys will enjoy creating this look and share with me 🙂