Today I am starting the New Series of monthly favorites and starting the series with my March Faves 🙂
So from now on every month you will be enjoying reading a past month faves post in the 1st week of the new month! Isn’t it exciting ?
Please check the video below so that you can have an idea why these products are on my list of favorites and then you can read the rest of the post where you will find out the name of those 14 products along with pictures that I loved so much last month. Hopefully this will give you a clear idea about the products that you might love to try.
List of the products:
1. Smashbox Primers
a) Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
b) Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer HYDRATING
2. Mac Pro Conceal And Correct Palette/Medium Deep: There six shades of corrector in this palette are NC 40, NW40, NC 42, NW43, RICH YELLOW, BURNT CORAL
3. GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation no 9
4. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder TRANSLUCENT
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills BLUSH KIT GRADIENT
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills HIGHLIGHTER AMREZY
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils
A) Perversion B) Despersion C) Mildew D) Deep End
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye shadows
A) MODERN RENAISSANCE B) PRISM
9. too Faced BETTER THAN SEX Mascara
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills LIPSTICKS
A) Dead Roses B) Spice C) Rosewood D) Rum Punch
10. Glamglow Glowsetter Makeup Setting Spray
11. Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer
12.Peter Thomas Roth Face Mask Kit
13. Embryolisse Laboratories Multi Function Moisturizer
14. Seventh Avenue Body Souffle & Other Stories
Please let me know your thoughts and comment below!
3 thoughts on “March Favorites 2018”
That smash box primer is my absolute go too!! I love how smooth it applies and makes my makeup last Xo
I just got the smash box primer and I am loving it. It doesn’t feel slimy like some of the other primers I have used and it really laid a good foundation for my makeup.
That highlighter looks amazing 😍😍 I really want to try the glamglow setting spray! Might need to do that really soon !!