Officially summer is here. So it is time to fulfill all desires that we kept in our mind for all that long winter. Even during the spring or certain unpredictable days in Sweden I had to carry jacket in the evenings . But now finally time to wear light weight floral cloths and all those sparkling sandals.
So today I am here just to say you all “Happy Summer” and want to share some general tips to stay healthy and glowing in the next few hot and humid days.
- Enjoy the sun specially if you are in Europe where the summer is really short but don’t get sun exposed without wearing a sun protection lotion containing SPF.
- Try to avoid direct sun ex-poser from 10 am to 2pm when it is really harsh and causes the most damage to the skin.
- Drink plenty of water and liquids to stay hydrated.
- Even though it is summer and you might not feel the need of moisturizer but your skin actually needs it. So do not forget to moisturize your skin everyday. You might use a different and light weighted moisturizer than what you were using in winter.
- Use makeup that is light weight and this is the time to use lip glosses which suits the best
- Try to wear light color cloths and cottons are really comfortable.
- Try to have breakfast, lunches, brunches outside in the garden sitting in a shade in cool breeze so that you can enjoy every bit of the season.
- Plan grill parties with friends which are so much fun.
- Use sun glasses which not only gives you a better style but also protect your eyes.
- There are more insects in the evening so be careful from that.
I think that is pretty much all general but mandatory advises that I had to share. If you have anything more to add then please share in the comment section below!