Today is the Midsummer’s eve. This day is celebrated all across the northern Europe; one of the most special and long awaited Swedish festive day. Swedes celebrate the day in their traditional way.
For shopaholics it is another festive time of the year when we get a lot of offers from all different websites and brands. Who are my regular blog followers, you guys already know that I love to shop from eleven.se because they have varieties of good brands, amazing offers all the year round and super fast shipping! They have the option to get the products first and pay later which is amazing. They have 12% student discount all the time so good for students to buy while make some savings.
For mid summer eleven came up with a big offer. I actually needed to buy few products and was waiting for the offer. For midsummer they offered 20% discount on one total purchase along with a huge beauty bag with a lot of their selected amazing products when you shop for a certain price amount.
I bought a day cream by Shiseido, a make up remover by Lancome and a cream blush by Elizabeth Arden and I got 20% discount on my total purchase and then got this beautiful pink beauty bag with full of beauty items!
Check them in the video below by clicking the link! This video is from my Instagram story which you can check there too by visiting my Instagram.
So the products that I have got as a gift are :
This gift contains:
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules 7 st capsules
- Filorga NCTF-Reverse Cream, 30 ml
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse, 30 ml
- By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder, 1.3 g
- CLEAN Fresh Linens EdP, 5 ml
- Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask, 14 ml
- Elemis Gentle Foaming Facial Wash, 30 ml
- Naobay Orange Juice Hand Cream, 30 ml
- TONI&GUY Infinite Damage Repair Shampoo, 50 ml
- TONI&GUY Infinite Damage Repair Conditioner, 50 ml
- Sigma Tapered Blending Brush – E40, mini size
That’s a huge package of happiness!
I will try all of these products and let you guys know my thoughts on these products time to time! I am very excited to try the Shiseido Day Cream which contains SPF 20. I love trying new face creams and hopefully this one will be one of my favorite. I am already in love with it’s smell. I will be coming with loads of reviews both in my blog and my YouTube channel!
Happy Mid Summer !