Korean skincare is the best affordable way to have great skin. I think you all are familiar with sheet masks which are fabrics filled with serum and originated in South Korea. Now Sheet Masks are popular all over the world. There are varieties of Sheet Masks and you can choose the one according to your need. The main purpose of this kind of mask is to provide Nourishment to the skin. So to get the highest benefit we have to be consistent with the usage like all other skincare products.
Basically 2017 was the year when everywhere I heard beauty concerned people talking about sheet masks , trying different ones, lots of companies were coming up with different packages. Buying a box full of masks has both advantage and disadvantages. Because all the sheet masks are not up to the mark quality wise. If you have used different masks then you already know the differences. Low quality masks are not nicely packed, they makes a clumsy situation, easily create confusion which side to apply to the skin, on top of everything the problem is that in low quality masks the product does not really soak to the deeper layer of the skin.
So having a subscription box the disadvantage is that you get some masks that are not worth the money but the advantage is that you can identify the good masks that you would love to stick to in the future. The positive side of the subscription box is to know about many products while saving some money but its better not to continue all the year round with the subscription to my opinion, rather stick to those masks only that you really liked once you identify them!
Previously I shared some posts regarding my experience of using sheet masks and also mentioned which I loved and those I didn’t really like.
Today I want to share with you my favorite mask by Benton which is Snail Bee High Content Mask.
This sheet mask is made in pure cotton and soaked in an essence based on snail secretion and extract of green tea that softens, moisturizes and heals damaged and irritated skin. The active ingredients are bigift and EGF, which together work to boost the skin’s self-healing process and stimulate the production of collagen. They claim that this face mask fits all skin types, including sensitive and acne-like skin.
The main ingredients are;
• Snail secrete – contains 90% snail secret that is a true miracle ingredient and one of the best known in Korean skin care. Snail secretion suppresses inflammation, is antiseptic, heals damaged skin and stimulates cell renewal. It counteracts and relieves everything from acne, skin pigmentation, enlarged pores, redness, eczema, dry skin and age signs.
• Bigift – This is antiaging and repairing. It fools the skin to be stuck by a bee that leads to increased blood flow to the area and activation of collagen and elastin production. Bigift works effectively against skin pigmentation and acne scars. Regular use improves skin texture and appearance.
• EGF (oligopeptide) a plant-based growth factor that appears antiaging by stimulating cell renewal.
• Green tea extract – seems anti-inflammatory and is rich in antioxidants.
• Aloevera juice – softens, moisturises and relieves redness and irritation.
My personal experience : This mask is very nicely packed and very easy to apply ! It soaks deep to the skin and feels great afterwards. While I apply it on my skin I feel very relaxed I keep it about 20 to 30 minutes on my face until it is completely soaked and then do not wash it, usually I prefer applying it before I sleep so I just pat the rest of products to my skin and that makes my skin feel new, fresh, smooth and hydrated. The purpose of the product is not cleaning or exfoliating but the purpose is to nourish which it does beautifully. It feels like home spa ! Beauty parlor at home !
Using the mask 2 to 3 times a month will provide the actual long term good benefits ! Using once in a while actually gives instant freshness and happy skin !
Do I recommend? Yes I highly recommend this sheet mask.
2 thoughts on “Do I Use Sheet Masks Anymore?”
Sheet masks are so fun but I prefer a peel off for sure just because they are less slimy!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ya I totally understand! Peel off masks are so much fun !
LikeLiked by 1 person